Re: [Orgmode] positioning inline image

From: Eric Schulte
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] positioning inline image
Date: Wed, 20 May 2009 06:33:30 -0700

> On May 20, 2009, at 12:56 AM, Marvin Doyley wrote:
>
>> Hi everyone,
>>
>> Does anyone knows how to vary the position of inline images. The
>> default position appear to be is center, but it would be nice to
>> vary the location especially when exporting as html
>
> I am not sure.
>
> http://orgmode.org/manual/Images-in-HTML-export.html#Images-in-HTML-export
>
> shows how to add attributes to the img tag, but that may not be enough.

I've actually been wondering this myself, and the attributes line did
the trick for me.  The position (left, center, right) of the image can
be controlled with the float style directive.

#+ATTR_HTML: style="float:left"
[[file:out.png]]

This actually works for images exported using org-exp-blocks as well,
which was a nice surprise.

Thanks -- Eric