[Orgmode] Creating iCal from org files without Emacs

From: Richard Riley
Subject: [Orgmode] Creating iCal from org files without Emacs
Date: Thu, 21 May 2009 16:40:56 +0200

I was wondering if possibly anyone has created a bash
script/python/anything to produce an iCal export from a bunch of
org-files? I would like to fire up a cron job to export a list
periodically and find that emacs batch is a tad heavy and some issues
with my emacs 23 often means it falls over when exporting at times (to
be reported still).

As I mentioned before, export to iCal, integration via URL to Google
calendar and syncing Google calendar with ones PDA (via gsync in this
case) is really, really nice.