Re: [Orgmode] timer for a task

From: Daniel Clemente
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] timer for a task
Date: Mon, 25 May 2009 11:25:19 +0200

Hi.
  I suppose you talk about estimated efforts. I also have noticed that I work
better if I have defined them, but it is very easy to miss them and work on a
task more time than planned.
  An easy improvement would be to show at the mode line not only how much time
you have worked on the current task but also the remaining time according to
your effort estimate. And if it comes to 0, highlight it noticeably.

  Other useful things to show would be the *total* elapsed time (not only the
elapsed time of the last C-c C-x C-i) or directly the effort estimate (instead
of the remaining time, the total time).

  And as you say, an alarm would be useful.

-- Daniel

El dl, mai 25 2009, Konstantin Antipin va escriure: