Re: [Orgmode] timer for a task

From: Konstantin Antipin
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] timer for a task
Date: Mon, 25 May 2009 12:30:38 +0200

Hi Daniel,
Yes, you are right indeed. I am talking about effort estimates - I'v
missed this chapter for some reason from the manual.
I like the idea you proposed - to show how much time is left in the
mode line. And I think I am going to write necessary code for this.

Or, may be someone has even better idea?

best,
Konstantin