Re: [Orgmode] Cycling visibility of blocks

From: Eric Schulte
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Cycling visibility of blocks
Date: Tue, 26 May 2009 14:27:53 -0700

Sebastian Rose <address@hidden> writes:

> "Eric Schulte" <address@hidden> writes:
>> I've applied a slightly changed version of your regexp, and this is now
>> working for all block types (the resulting file is attached).  Where
>> could this file be saved?  The contrib directory seems like overkill for
>> such a small piece of functionality maybe I should post it up somewhere
>> on worg?
>

> Hmm - why don't you juste start a `Snippets' section? I don't mind Worg
> to grow.
> Didn't you see http://wiki.github.com/SebastianRose/org-search.php? Not
> doing very much yet, but it's under way :)

I've been tracking it on github, but haven't had a chance to try it out.
While I have a decent amount of experience with Ruby web applications
I've never before used php.  This looks very similar to blorgit[1], my
own org-mode web project.

I'm looking forward to taking a closer look. -- Eric

[1] http://github.com/eschulte/blorgit/tree/master