Re: [Orgmode] decimal hours for clocking

From: Samuel Wales
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] decimal hours for clocking
Date: Wed, 27 May 2009 15:43:42 -0700

Thanks.  I thought it might be a generally useful thing, not just for
me.  Then again, I should perhaps again try to figure out the
clocktable stuff or properties to actually calculate hours*rate.

--
Myalgic encephalomyelitis denialism is causing death and severe suffering
worse than MS.  Conflicts of interest are destroying science.  Anybody can