Re: [Orgmode] problems with startup visibility, affecting agenda view

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] problems with startup visibility, affecting agenda view
Date: Tue, 2 Jun 2009 19:42:06 +0200

With this little information, I cannot reproduce any of these problems and therefore not do anything about them.....

- Carsten

On Jun 2, 2009, at 7:15 PM, Eric S Fraga wrote:

Hello,

with recent org from git:

commit a5dc9456ddfe94554996eefdaf01402800a96b67
Author: Carsten Dominik <address@hidden>
Date:   Tue Jun 2 17:01:11 2009 +0200

I am having problems opening org files and getting the default agenda
view.  The problem goes away if I set org-startup-folded to nil.

Related to this, I can also not cycle views in an org-file (C-u TAB)
if at bob but I can if even just one character into the file's buffer.

These two (related) problems have been present since mid-day today at
least.

I still have a problem with clock-mode reporting in the agenda view,
by the way.  I get the error message "org-agenda-check-type: Not
allowed in nil-type agenda buffers" and am happy to give a trace etc
if helpful.

Thanks,
eric