[Orgmode] [FEATURE REQUEST] export to mediawiki

From: Spike Spiegel
Subject: [Orgmode] [FEATURE REQUEST] export to mediawiki
Date: Fri, 5 Jun 2009 18:19:24 +0100

Hi,

it would be awesome if there was an org to mediawiki export
functionality as I have a lot of  documentation in a mediawiki
instance and I'm routinely wasting 10 to 15 minutes every time I need
to publish a largish document just to reformat the text.

thanks

ps: if anybody has a working mediawiki mode to edit a mediawiki
instance over https protected by apache basic auth please contact me
off list, all those I tried break with the parsing or have problems
with ssl/basic auth.

--
"Behind every great man there's a great backpack" - B.