[Orgmode] Calc formula with multi value and format string

From: Michaël Parienti
Subject: [Orgmode] Calc formula with multi value and format string
Date: Wed, 10 Jun 2009 00:07:11 +0200

Hi,

I would like to put two computed values (sum and mean) into a cell of
a table. Reading the calc manual I found the following syntax:

|---------+---------------|
|         |         Title |
|---------+---------------|
| Label 1 |             0 |
| Label 2 |             1 |
|---------+---------------|
| Label 3 |             1 |
|---------+---------------|
|         | 0.66666667, 2 |
|---------+---------------|
#+TBLFM: $LR2=vmean(@2..-I),vsum(@2..-I)::

Now I would like to format the meanm, but I don’t know where I should
put the format string. I tried several possibilities without success:

$LR2=vmean(@2..-I);%.2f,vsum(@2..-I)::  displays  0.67,vsum(@2..-I)
$LR2=vmean(@2..-I),vsum(@2..-I);%.2f::  displays  0.00
$LR2=vsum(@2..-I),vmean(@2..-I);%.2f::  displays  2.00

(I don’t mind which value comes first)

Has anyone any idea to help me? Can I set the org-calc-default-modes
variable for just a table?

--
Michaël P
gpg:        D4C8 F73D A000 71C7 44EF  27E6 8982 4991 7126 3CE3