[Orgmode] Re: Sourceforge community award

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: [Orgmode] Re: Sourceforge community award
Date: Wed, 10 Jun 2009 16:08:28 +0200

Here are my own entries, partially building on what I have received so far:

1. Complete this sentence in about 140 characters: "Our project is
[-foo-]." For example, "Our project is a tool that helps you wash your
car."

Org-mode wields the power of Emacs to create a stunningly simple
and incredibly powerful organizational tool that will change
your life.

2. Complete this sentence, also in about 140 characters: "We should win because [-bar-]." For example, "We should win because we have a strong
community and we solve a universal problem."

We should win because by allowing people to evolve their
productive self, it has created one of the best communities in the
open-source world.