[Orgmode] Help with colors for a newbie...

From: Eric S Fraga
Subject: [Orgmode] Help with colors for a newbie...
Date: Wed, 10 Jun 2009 19:51:08 +0100

address@hidden writes:
> I've been using org mode for a little while now but I'm still a
> newbie to both org mode and emacs.  I run org mode on my Nokia N810
> as a pocket organizer.

Mick,

can you tell us more about your experiences using org-mode on such a
device?  Having a pocket sized org-mode organiser really appeals!
Although I've looked at the N810 for just this purpose, I am probably
likely to wait for the new stream of devides like the Umid mbook which
has a slightly larger keyboard.  But any thoughts on this whole topic
are more than welcome!

(my long time goal has been to find something to replace my long
defunct Psion 3)

eric