[Orgmode] Re: Agenda view: How many hours did I work today, and on what

From: Daniel Clemente
Subject: [Orgmode] Re: Agenda view: How many hours did I work today, and on what
Date: Thu, 11 Jun 2009 10:50:11 +0200

> The clock report in the agenda is mainly for reporting the time spent
> working on items.  If you want to compare estimates with clocked amounts
> for a particular subtree I would use a dynamic clock table instead.

  Thanks, dynamic clock tables are useful. However, the table format is still
unmanageable in interesting reports like:
#+BEGIN: clocktable :maxlevel 99 :scope agenda
#+END:

  I think more advanced visualisations can be obtained from that; even graphs,
charts with statistics, etc. (now that we have gnuplot, R, graphviz, even more).
  Mmm... or even interactive and powerful ones with JavaScript and jQuery. I
expect to see real-scale time and calendar grids some day in org.

  Back to work,
-- Daniel