Re: [Orgmode] [ANN] org-fstree: insert directory subtrees into org buffe

From: Andreas Burtzlaff
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] [ANN] org-fstree: insert directory subtrees into org buffers / UPDATE
Date: Fri, 12 Jun 2009 05:56:49 +0200

Lindsay,

you remembered me to publish the new version 0.4 of org-fstree, that
features dynamic generation and deletion of directory contents on
visibility change and thus makes the complete filesystem browsable in
real time inside the org file. ( set option :dynamic-update t )
The entries are also sorted in alphanumeric order now.

http://burtzlaff.de/org-fstree/

Enjoy

On Wed, 10 Jun 2009 15:14:12 -0400
Lindsay Todd <address@hidden> wrote:

>     The other thing that would be nice (but I can manage without) is
> to be able to indicate that the directory being listed is the
> attachment directory.  I like to be able to do things like store
> monthly statements from utilities with my notes concerning
> interactions with that utility.

Hm, I don't really get your intention, sorry. How do you want the
directory's content to be displayed if it is an "attachment directory"?

 Andreas