Re: [Orgmode] Re: Sourceforge community award

From: Rick Moynihan
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Re: Sourceforge community award
Date: Fri, 12 Jun 2009 15:09:02 +0100

2009/6/12 Eddward DeVilla <address@hidden>:
>    This picture looks great.  I kinda like the first one Carsten sent
> out that some though was too colorful.  That shot also highlighted the
> fact that keys were 'special'.  This shot is dangerously close to look
> like we're just passing off a colorized outline.  I wonder if we could
> put together something that showed a little bit both screen shots.  It
> would demonstrate one piece of org-mode's flexibility/tailor-ability.
>    Overall though, good work!  I like how the example text explains
> to the viewer what he is seeing.

Agreed, the colourful one Carsten sent is still my favourite too!  I
understand people might not like the strong colours, but lighter
colours risk being lost on whatever page this shot is included on.
Plus I love the revised unicorn!

I may be biased though as I'm also using the same pmade colour theme.

R.