Re: [Orgmode] Re: Sourceforge community award

From: peter . frings
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Re: Sourceforge community award
Date: Fri, 12 Jun 2009 17:52:46 +0200

On 12 Jun 2009, at 17:35, Bastien wrote:

Peter Frings <address@hidden> writes:

For those that prefer the stronger colors...

FWIW: I was more skeptical about the visual complexity of the screenshot
than about the deep color contrasts (which I like).

More Carsten's colors with the todo.org file I just sent would be the
right balance?...

These are not Carsten's, but mine (might have to get rid of scroll bar and stuff, only adds clutter)

JPEG image

If Carsten can send me a screenshot of this file in his colors within 5 minutes, I can compose a shot. Otherwise it'll have to wait untill Thuesday (off to the Ardennes :-)

Cheers,
Peter.