[Orgmode] org-export-generic update

From: Wes Hardaker
Subject: [Orgmode] org-export-generic update
Date: Fri, 12 Jun 2009 17:14:38 -0700

I finally got around to hacking on my org-export-as-generic
functionality a bit more.  There is a lot of improvement over last time,
and probably even more things to do (because as you work through it your
discover more, of course),

However, usability has increased dramatically as has personal
customization ability (IE, defining your own export formatting types).
There is also a few example export definitions included, including:

  [d]   demo
  [a]   simple ascii
  [h]   simple html
  [w]   wikipedia