[Orgmode] Organize Your Life In Plain Text! - Change History

From: Bernt Hansen
Subject: [Orgmode] Organize Your Life In Plain Text! - Change History
Date: Tue, 16 Jun 2009 10:20:27 -0400

Hi Everyone,

I received a request to provide change log history for my "Organize Your
Life In Plain Text!" document[*1*] so that frequent visitors can just
see the new (interesting) changes without rereading the entire document.

I've moved the source of this document into a separate git repository
and posted the history online[*2*].  The overview section of the
document has a link to the git repository history so you can see what
has changed.  The 'commitdiff' link shows the changes in each commit.

Regards,
Bernt

[*1*] http://doc.norang.ca/org-mode.html

[*2*] http://git.norang.ca/?p=org-mode-doc.git;a=summary