Re: [Orgmode] Org-Mode Demo

From: srandby
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Org-Mode Demo
Date: Tue, 16 Jun 2009 14:07:27 -0400

Bastien wrote:
address@hidden writes:

I admit the demo is rough. I had to quit working on it in order to do my
regular work. Adding a concluding slide shouldn't be hard though. As the
method I used to make the demo is highly inefficient, it would be too
much work to change the font, so I'm not going to do that. Anyway, I
happen to like the font. :)

Yeah, I was just being fussy about the |---+ sequence of characters in
the table not being aligned...  no problem.

I just took another look at the pdf in two different viewers. In both viewers, the table characters are aligned except for a few slides where they are purposely not aligned. I thought the fonts where embedded in the pdf, but maybe they aren't. Would you be kind enough to take another look at the pdf and the table character alignment?

Scott

I didn't realize until you mentioned it that slideshare.net could take
pdf files. I was thinking about putting the demo on Scribd, but not in
its present form. Maybe slideshare.net is a better place. I'll check it
out.

Don't know if slideshare is "better" but it's definitely more suitable
for presentations.

One problem, which is a result of the way I made the demo, is the large
size of the pdf. I'm thinking about trying another method which should
decrease the file size dramatically. But that will have to wait for
awhile.

No hurry!  Thanks,