Re: Re: [Orgmode] my-mini-table(something)

From: giovanni . ridolfi
Subject: Re: Re: [Orgmode] my-mini-table(something)
Date: Thu, 18 Jun 2009 13:11:20 +0000 (GMT)

--- Gio 18/6/09, Stefan Vollmar <address@hidden> ha scritto:
> #+MACRO is exactly what I was looking for.
>
> (1) The release notes of 6.27 say:
> > Macro processing for export has been enhanced:
> > - You can use arguments in a macro, for example
> #+macro hello Greet the $1: Hello $1
> which is just what I had been hoping for! This important
> change has not yet made it into org.pdf of the 6.27a
> distribution.

???? really ?????

at page 106 of the pdf version, that you can download from the site,
http://orgmode.org/org.pdf

I can read: "Macro replacement"!

> (2) The next logical step is to collect a number of useful
> macros in one include file. However, when I use
> #+INCLUDE: "./include.org"
> which contains the MACRO, the macro expansion does not work
> (if the same MACRO statements are part of the org-file where
> I use them, they work just fine), all other org content is
> included as expected. Is this is a bug?

I think this is a not, yet?, implemented feature ;-)

*Macro processing* is intended *for export* (release notes)
so, I think, Carsten considered only the macros in the
current file/buffer.

cheers,
Giovanni