[Orgmode] Re: Change line spacing for lists for LaTeX export

From: Alan E. Davis
Subject: [Orgmode] Re: Change line spacing for lists for LaTeX export
Date: Fri, 19 Jun 2009 08:18:15 +1000

I can see now that the LaTeX source for my outline is not in list form, but in sections.   When I reformat to use list notation in org, the following do not change anything in the pdf that is output.  Interestingly, when I export LaTeX into a buffer latex then complains about too many nested levels, while the pdf is exported ok.

Perhaps there is another length parameter I can change to make the outlines based on sectioning more compact.

Alan

"Pollution is nothing but the resources we are not harvesting. We allow them to disperse because we've been ignorant of their value."
  --- Buckminster Fuller