Re: [Orgmode] org-info.js: new navigation history

From: Xin Shi
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] org-info.js: new navigation history
Date: Mon, 22 Jun 2009 21:29:50 -0400

Hi Sebastian,

Hmm... I may need to wait for another release of the org-mode and the js file.

By the way, it looks the contents table in the left-bar of that page behaves strange:

  http://orgmode.org/Changes.html#sec-2.1.1

Xin

On Mon, Jun 22, 2009 at 7:46 AM, Sebastian Rose <address@hidden> wrote:
Xin Shi <address@hidden> writes:
> Hi Sebastian,
>
> I have an idea of testing whether it works or not.
>
> In the orgmode page:
>
> http://orgmode.org/Changes.html#sec-2.1.1
>
> It's talking about the custom ID. Could you try to add an example after
> line:
>
> Links written like [[#my-target-name] ] can be used to target a custom ID.
>
> For example:  [[#v6.24][Version 6.24]] should go to the section Version
> 6.24.
>
> If this link can be used, that means the  problem is solved.

The links work there. I Adjusted my local test file and found, that both
of these work:

 [[#v6.24][Version 6.24]]

and

 [[v6.24][Version 6.24]]