[Orgmode] Re: Volunteer wanted for administration of emacs-orgmode

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: [Orgmode] Re: Volunteer wanted for administration of emacs-orgmode
Date: Tue, 23 Jun 2009 11:45:02 +0200

Hi Paul,

thank you very much for the time you contributed by moderating the group.

- Carsten

On Jun 23, 2009, at 11:14 AM, Paul R wrote:

Hello Carsten, hello all,

Carsten> If you'd like to take over that task for a while, please get in Carsten> touch with Paul, CC to me and to the mailing list (so that not
Carsten> 100 people write to Paul... :-)

I got in touch with Mickael and gave him the material needed to get
started with org-mode ML moderation. Thanks a lot to all the people that
accepted to take over for this role.

--
 Paul