[Orgmode] Sourceforge voting has started

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: [Orgmode] Sourceforge voting has started
Date: Tue, 23 Jun 2009 12:58:00 +0200

Hi all,

the voting for the sourceforge community choice awards has started at

http://sourceforge.net/community/cca09/vote

We are up against, among others, Freemind.  Which means that we have a
formidable opponent and we need to get our mothers, grandmothers and
children out to vote, each with multiple email addresses :-)

Please go vote and spread the word.  I think it would be fantastic
if we could win,  not only for Org-mode, but also for Emacs.

- Carsten