Re: [Orgmode] Updating repeating time stamps

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Updating repeating time stamps
Date: Tue, 23 Jun 2009 13:31:09 +0200

On Jun 23, 2009, at 9:31 AM, Baden Markus P. (KSTA 5) wrote:

Hi,

First of all: Many thanks for org-mode!

There is a minor issue though that keeps buggin' me. I use a lot of repeating time stamps à la

* TODO Something
   SCHEDULED: <2009-06-23 Tue .+3d>

When I reschedule them by moving the cursor over it and hitting C-. the repeat information is lost (the .+3d). Shift-up/down works perfectly though, so I wonder I one can change this.

No, this would not be easy.  Please just use S-cursor keys
for updating such time stamps.

- Carsten
Best regards,

Markus