Re: [Orgmode] [ANN] org-icons.el

From: Nicolas Girard
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] [ANN] org-icons.el
Date: Wed, 24 Jun 2009 11:41:52 +0200

2009/6/24 Carsten Dominik <address@hidden>
Could you guys please first explain the

 ;; This part is buggy (sorry)

comment in the patch?

Err... this just reflects my current lack of expressiveness in elisp... don't make me blush :-/

What David meant was not to ask you to integrate a ready-to-go patch, but just to ask you to have a first look at the changes need to be made to org.el, and tell us if you'd be inclined to accept them, when they are ready.

The changes only consists in adding more hooks to org's font locking mechanism --- at least that's the idea ; the probability of mistakes in my implementation is above 100%...

Nicolas