[Orgmode] Problem with org-info.js?

From: Xin Shi
Subject: [Orgmode] Problem with org-info.js?
Date: Thu, 25 Jun 2009 14:56:31 -0400

Hello Experts,

I'm using org-6.28b and the fresh org-info.js (a few minutes ago). I publish org file into HTML with #+INFOJS_OPT: view:info. Just like this page:
http://orgmode.org/Changes.html

However, the internal links (such as [[#tag-name]]) still does not work. When I hover the courser on the link, I can see it is correct. Somehow, the _javascript_ just does not follow the link. Put it another way, once get into that page, all of the movement for the internal links are governed by _javascript_ only, only links like _javascript_:org_html_manager.go(12) works. I don't know if it's possible to fix it.

For example, in the same page:
http://orgmode.org/Changes.html

although it already have "customed_id"s, such as #v6.27, when you click on the Version 6.27, the real link get you to there is _javascript_:org_html_manager.go(29). If one put a link on that page: [[#v6.27][Go to Version 6.27]], it might not work.

Thanks!

Xin