Re: [Orgmode] worth it? -- tiny change of org mode

From: address@hidden
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] worth it? -- tiny change of org mode
Date: Thu, 25 Jun 2009 17:14:42 -0400

So Save all files from all buffers is  Ctrl-x s

'C-u C-x s ' is same function without question, right?
that is the shortcut i want to know. Any one better than this one, since 'u' involve second hand.

It makes my original question stupid.
Sorry about that.

PS, I am really new to EMACS. org mode is almost the only reason to use it. (i know it is powerful, but dont like to remember a lot of shortcuts)

thanks guys.

Nick Dokos wrote:
Bastien <address@hidden> wrote:

"address@hidden" <address@hidden> writes:

When i save all of my file with C+s, I press a lot of y for yes.

I think you mean `C-x C-s', right?

Also note that `C-x s' is M-x save-some-buffers and let you save many
files at once.

IMO, the OP has gotten into a bad habit that he needs to break out of:
`C-x s' (i.e. save-some-buffers - without a prefix argument) is a
surgical operation.  He seems to want the bulk operation of `C-u C-x s':
the latter saves all modified buffers, no questions asked.

Thanks,
Nick