AW: [Orgmode] Orgmode and PDF export on Windows machine

From: Holst Thomas (DS-ET/ECF1)
Subject: AW: [Orgmode] Orgmode and PDF export on Windows machine
Date: Fri, 26 Jun 2009 11:11:46 +0200

Hi,

Uwe Jochum writes:
> Hi all,
>
> since a couple of weeks I have this strange behaviour of orgmode:
>
> When I try to export to PDF via Ctrl-c-e and then using »d«
> to export as
> Latex, process PDF and open the PDF, orgmode begins the export process
> and then stops somehow. I can export to LaTeX (l) und to a temporary
> LaTeX buffer (L), and having a LaTeX buffer I can produce a
> PDF without
> produce PDF in
> one step.
>
> This happens since orgmode 6.27, and it happens also in
> 6.28b. My system
> is a Windows XP machine using MikTeX als LaTeX-environment. MikTeX is
> freshly updated and works well. Emacs is GNU Emacs 22.3.1.

I have the same problem on my machine

WinXP, emacs 22.2.1, org-mode 2.28b, MikTeX 2.6

I use c-c c-e d.

The mode line says:

 Processing LaTeX file ...

The .tex file is written, but not processed. The buffer with the proces output
stays empty. When I open the .tex file and run it through pdftex the pdf is
generated as expected.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Best regards

BeQIK

Thomas Holst