Re: [Orgmode] latex wrap

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] latex wrap
Date: Sat, 27 Jun 2009 09:00:55 +0200

On Jun 26, 2009, at 11:13 PM, hello world wrote:

Hi all,

having only used latex before: is there a way to prevent
emacs/org-mode---upon pressing M-q---to wrap a paragraph

bla bla
\begin{equation}
1+1=2
\end{equation}

into

bla bla \begin{equation} 1+1=2 \end{equation}

Why would you press M-q in such a location?

Can I make org-mode more aware of latex constructs? A different font- face
would also be really nice!

Turn on both org-export-with-LaTeX-fragments and
org-highlight-latex-fragments-and-specials

I just like the M-q command. It's like the C-j of Pine.
(I know, there's auto-fill-mode in emacs).

cheers,
josef