[Orgmode] Debian Mono / Tomboy

From: Russell Adams
Subject: [Orgmode] Debian Mono / Tomboy
Date: Sun, 28 Jun 2009 01:25:50 -0500

Slightly offtopic, but I was reading /. where they are arguing over
the inclusion of Mono in Debian in order to support the Tomboy app.

I won't get into the whole Mono debate, but I was curious why the
angst over one application? Whats it do?

Its a note taking app for Gnome written in Mono! In fact, it sounds
like they are trying for some similar Org functionality, but with a
GUI frontend.

I think it ironic they are arguing over including this in Debian, when
they already have Emacs and Org out of the box. ;]

Russell Adams                            address@hidden