[Orgmode] Re: name of face for dates in org agenda?

From: Matthew Lundin
Subject: [Orgmode] Re: name of face for dates in org agenda?
Date: Sun, 28 Jun 2009 08:11:59 -0500

Brian van den Broek <address@hidden> writes:

> I've changed my overall emacs colour scheme and, as a result, the
> dates in the weekly agenda view are a bit hard to read (dark blue on
> black). I've looked through the interface that M-x org-customize
> brings up, but I don't seem able to find the governing face variable
> name. Little help?

On a general note (I'll add an FAQ about this), here are two tips for
finding the names of faces in org-mode (or any other emacs mode):

1) While on the relevant text, simply type M-x customize-face and you
   will be given the option of customizing all faces at the point.

2) Type M-x list-faces-display and browse through the org-mode faces.

Best,

Matt