[Orgmode] Publishing Projects to Html

From: charles snyder
Subject: [Orgmode] Publishing Projects to Html
Date: Mon, 29 Jun 2009 10:44:50 -0500

Hi

I have been trying out 'publish projects' in org mode. It works perfectly (following the instructions on Sebastian's tutorial), but I have a very basic question - The tutorial describes putting
(require 'org-publish)
(setq org-publish-project-alist
'(

;; ... add all the components here (see below)...

))
into the *scratch* buffer, followed by C-x C-e two times. Other than re-entering all the "org-publish-project-alist" info each time I publish to HTML, where does this code go -

? into my .emacs file
? change it via org menu -> customize -> customize -> Org Publishing -> Org Publish Project alist
? a separate file

On a related note, searching the mailing list on the org main page doesn't seem to work :

Warning: Unable to include '/cgi-bin/omega.cgi?query=publish&group=gmane.emacs.orgmode' - request execution failed in /home/xapian/html/index.php on line 105

Thanks !

Charles Snyder