[Orgmode] Re: Help with colors for a newbie...

From: Alain Picard
Subject: [Orgmode] Re: Help with colors for a newbie...
Date: Mon, 29 Jun 2009 16:48:24 +1000

Eric S Fraga <address@hidden> writes:

> can you tell us more about your experiences using org-mode on such a
> device?  Having a pocket sized org-mode organiser really appeals!
> Although I've looked at the N810 for just this purpose, I am probably
> likely to wait for the new stream of devides like the Umid mbook which
> has a slightly larger keyboard.  But any thoughts on this whole topic
> are more than welcome!

I agree.  I'm waiting for these snapdragon (ARM) based "smartbook"
things to come out, which I plan to use basically as an "emacs device".
(something like this: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Wistron_Pursebook.jpg)

They promise fanless, all day battery operation.  How sweet would
that be?  I think the hostname for my first device of this
kind will be "carsten".  :-)