[Orgmode] Daily timeline

From: Keith Lancaster
Subject: [Orgmode] Daily timeline
Date: Sat, 04 Jul 2009 11:11:37 -0500

I've looked through the manual and mailing list, and not found exactly what I was looking for - pardon me if its there and I missed it.

After first thinking that org-mode / emacs was strange - why would I use *emacs* and *text* when I have these other fancy tools? - I am COMPLETELY hooked on it. My setup pretty much follows Bernt's great configuration, and I'm clocking damn near everything.

The agenda clock summary is great, but I would like to see how the day went from beginning to end. Not in this format necessarily, but something like

8:00-9:00 Project 1 Task 1
9:00-9:43 Project 2 Task 3
9:43-10:30 Project 1 Task 1   /*picked back up on this task...*/
etc

Again, the format is not important - its really just a time-ordered clock-time list of activities for a day that I'm after (rather than a summary). Is there a way to do this?

Keith Lancaster
address@hidden