Re: [Orgmode] Re: Problem with recurring timestamps

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Re: Problem with recurring timestamps
Date: Mon, 6 Jul 2009 12:02:31 +0200

On Jul 6, 2009, at 11:53 AM, Martin Pohlack wrote:

Tassilo Horn wrote:
Martin Pohlack <address@hidden> writes:

Hi Martin,

I have problems with the following recurring timestamp:
* TODO test3
 DEADLINE: <2009-07-07 Di 15:00 +1w -1h>

When I mark the item as done, it loses the warning period (-1h) and
the recurrence markup (+1w).  Marking it as done again, will finally
mark it as done.

Org-version reports "6.21b".

I can confirm that with 6.28trans. When removing the warning period, it works as expected. Also, when removing the recurrence markup, changing
the item to DONE keeps the -1h intact.

The problem seems to be that [+-]xh is not yet supported.

yes, prewarning periods for deadlines have to de d, w, m, or y.
Hours and minutes are not supported.  How are you planing to use this?

- Carsten