Re: [Orgmode] :link-up, :link-home

From: Sebastian Rose
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] :link-up, :link-home
Date: Mon, 06 Jul 2009 18:03:28 +0200

Kyle Sexton <address@hidden> writes:
> The way I would like to use the link-up and link-home feature is to have
> those links point back to my main org index.html that is automatically
> generated.  I can then have a list of all my notes and when someone clicks
> in the note they aren't "trapped" in that note.  Very similar to how it's
> accomplished in infojs with the 'showall' option.
>
> I'm doing all this with a pre and post amble that load a long header and
> footer, so I don't think infojs will work.  In fact, when trying to include
> infojs with the heater and footer it looked like it was disabled.

Yes, org-info.js depends on a certain structure and on the table of
contents.

Currently, the search for org-export contents is started, is

        ... All exported standard stuff here ...

But we could use something like

    org_html_manager.set("B", "#idOfTheElement");

to change it (`B' is the internal name of that container after the
call to `make').

I think it will work with some additional changes.

   Sebastian