[Orgmode] Re: [OT] message-mark-inserted-region (was Re: Re: Exporting t

From: Sébastien Vauban
Subject: [Orgmode] Re: [OT] message-mark-inserted-region (was Re: Re: Exporting to a Beamer presentation)
Date: Tue, 07 Jul 2009 09:27:37 +0200

Nick,

Nick Dokos wrote:
> Sébastien Vauban wrote:
>
>> But the answer already was in my article ;-)

>> C-c M-m runs the command message-mark-inserted-region, which is an
>> interactive compiled Lisp function in `message.el'.
>>                                        ^^^^^^^^^^
>
> Absolutely right - and my failure to read your message thoroughly caused
> me to waste some time searching for an answer that was in front of my
> eyes. Consider me suitably chastised - but, knowing me, I'll probably
> commit this sin again in the future...

I'd be glad as well I could be different. But, no, I too want to take a joker
for future misunderstandings or useless questions... ;-)

BTW, would you make progresses or new discoveries regarding the "Org2Beamer"
theme, I'm always glad to know, to test and to share remarks...

Thanks for all,
  Seb

--
Sébastien Vauban