[Orgmode] A MindMap export would be awesome

From: Tassilo Horn
Subject: [Orgmode] A MindMap export would be awesome
Date: Tue, 07 Jul 2009 21:33:45 +0200

Hi,

I'm just preparing a practice lecture for tomorrow, and when doing
something like that, using mindmaps helps me to structure the whole
thing.  Of course, outlined text *is* a textual representation for a
mindmap, but often some visual representation is more explanatory,
especially when handing it out to others.

I googled up http://www.text2mindmap.com/ which gives an impression on
what I mean.

Did anyone think of an exporter for that?

Maybe there a special LaTeX styles for that.  Google came up with
something called PGF/TikZ.  Or maybe there are generators for creating
SVG mindmaps, I don't know...

Ok, that's it.  I just wanted to share the idea (and hope to pull the
new exporter tomorrow. ;-))

Bye,
Tassilo