Re: [Orgmode] Agenda export to html error

From: Nicolas Goaziou
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Agenda export to html error
Date: Sun, 12 Jul 2009 19:42:10 +0200

Dan Davison <address@hidden> writes:

> I think this is caused by a problem with an Emacs component called
> htmlize, when used on Emacs 23 (are you using Emacs 23?).

I am.

> (add-to-list 'load-path "location/of/org-mode/contrib/lisp")
> (require 'htmlize)

Well, after putting that in my .emacs, byte-compiling htmlize.el *and*
renaming every single file named htmlize.el[c] in my /usr hierarchy, it
now works.

I owe you a thank you.

Though, I still wonder why htmlize.elc in /usr was taking precedence
over the one in the contrib directory, even after I had compiled it.

--
Nicolas Goaziou