[Orgmode] Comments in Org-mode

From: Manuel Amador
Subject: [Orgmode] Comments in Org-mode
Date: Tue, 14 Jul 2009 17:09:30 -0700

Hi everybody,

I think I have found a bug (or a feature!). Sometimes when
writing documents I tend to comment out a line by adding a "#"
in the column 0. However, after doing this in a line at the
middle of the document, I get the following behavior:

* Random stuff

  Some initial things.

# Then I comment this line out

  But when I keep writing a sufficiently long line such that
# the cursor moves to the next line, a "#" character creeps in!
# and will keep appearing for the remainder of the document.

The last two starting "#" characters are unintentional, they are
put there automatically by emacs.

(I am using fill-mode, my org-mode is from the git repository,
and my version of emacs is 23.0.91.1 running in Ubuntu)

Manuel