Re: [Orgmode] Re: [SOLVED] org-export-blocks

From: Simon Mullis
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Re: [SOLVED] org-export-blocks
Date: Wed, 15 Jul 2009 10:47:30 +0200

Haha!

Interesting comment.  I did try it for about 20 minutes but the sheer
effort involved with stopping the decade-reinforced, Tourette-like
hand spasms (":", ":wq"  and so on) made this much more tricky for me.
 In the end I printed out a couple of Emacs cheat sheets and pinned
them up next to monitors.... That and a few weeks of _only_ Emacs and
I was OK.

Another interesting element of the whole experience was migrating from
Ruby to using Python exclusively at the same time...

It was an interesting few weeks!

I have to be honest, I now wish I'd given Emacs more of a chance years ago.

Next the aim is to see how much of all my other tools I can replace
with Emacs (already using Gnus, org-mode etc).

SM

--
Simon Mullis