[Orgmode] Re: problems cloning using the http protocol

From: Dias Badekas
Subject: [Orgmode] Re: problems cloning using the http protocol
Date: Wed, 15 Jul 2009 14:55:53 +0300

If this is relevant your question, you may want to look into setting up
a http CONNECT proxy, to use the efficient git protocol through your
corporate proxy.
I found these articles while searching for my problem.

http://www.emilsit.net/blog/archives/how-to-use-the-git-protocol-through-a-http-connect-proxy/
http://limlian.blogspot.com/2008/08/use-http-proxy-for-git-client.html