Re: [Orgmode] tea-time?

From: Samuel Wales
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] tea-time?
Date: Thu, 16 Jul 2009 20:56:06 -0700

It is said that tea-time.el is integrated into org, but I have not
found it in the manual or in customize yet, at least not   in a direct
way.

My understanding is that tea-time is something that tells you X, Y
minutes from now.

If it was integrated into org, that suggests to me that I can tell org
that I have to do something in one hour from now, and org will somehow
notify me.

It also suggests the possibility that the modeline will count down
just as it currently counts up in the clock.

But aside from a series of steps, such as create a task, set a time,
run org-agenda-to-appt, or some type of steps involving effort
estimates that I have not investigated yet, I don't know how to tell
org to tell me X in Y minutes.

Is there a way to tell org, "say X in Y minutes"?  If not, what are
the relative merits of appt-add and tea-time and the series of steps?

Thanks.

--
Myalgic encephalomyelitis makes you die decades early (Jason
et al. 2006) and suffer severely.  Conflicts of interest are