[Orgmode] Org-mode as a bug tracker.

From: Óscar Fuentes
Subject: [Orgmode] Org-mode as a bug tracker.
Date: Fri, 17 Jul 2009 17:34:13 +0200

Right now I'm using Trac (a bug tracker and wiki combo) for bug tracking
and project documentation on my personal projects.

Looking at org-mode it seems a superb system for a this task, at least
for one-person projects:

 * Plain text.

 * No server required.

 * Can be stored on the same VCS than the source code.

 * Great for working off-line.

 * Features such as time tracking and others that Trac does not support
   or does badly with plugins.

 * It's Emacs!

The only downside is the lack of a referenced wiki system: simple links
to revisions (r1010) tickets (#245) etc.

Any reasons why this is not a good idea?

Any example of a similar org-mode usage?

--
Óscar