[Orgmode] Final sprint for the SourceForge Community Award - vote now!

From: Bastien
Subject: [Orgmode] Final sprint for the SourceForge Community Award - vote now!
Date: Sat, 18 Jul 2009 10:25:28 +0200

Hi all,

it's now just *five* days until we know about the SourceForge
community award results...   in the meantime, don't forget to
tell anyone to vote for Org-mode:

  http://sourceforge.net/community/cca09/vote/?f=401

Org-mode is in the "Most Likely to Change the Way You Do Everything"
category and SourceForge describes this category like this:

  "Every year, we try to have a category that's a little more open-ended
  than the rest ... this is the one! The winner of this category will
  make you rethink your approach to technology, change the way you
  interact with society, or cause you to rediscover your brain."

Let's tell everybody how you rediscovered your brain :)

--
 Bastien