Re: [Orgmode] Feature request: javascript expand collapse

From: Xin Shi
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Feature request: javascript expand collapse
Date: Sun, 19 Jul 2009 11:02:02 -0400

Hi Bastien,

Thanks for coming back to my request!

I'm not sure if Sebastian has already implemented it or not. I saw my friends using a software on Mac called aquaminds to produce webnotes, and that "expand" button is very useful when presenting across the internet during net-work meeting.

Here is the one example page (including the "?1" after html):

http://www.aquaminds.com/synergy/index.html?1

On this page, one can see the  minus sign can be clicked and become plus sign ...

Xin

On Thu, Jul 16, 2009 at 5:11 PM, Bastien <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi Xin,

Xin Shi <address@hidden> writes:

> I'm wondering if it's easy to implement the "_javascript_ expand collapse" in the
> published page.
>
> [This might be  work for Sebastian again :-), but I think this feature
> shall be useful. ]

How does it differ from what Sebastian already implemented?

--
 Bastien