Re: [Orgmode] Re: New screencast about org-protocol.el

From: Keith Lancaster
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Re: New screencast about org-protocol.el
Date: Sun, 19 Jul 2009 15:23:04 -0500

On Jul 19, 2009, at 2:44 PM, Greg Newman wrote:

Kieth, I've been working (in my spare time) on a applescript solution that's elegant.  When I get it finished and working I'll let everyone know.  I'm a Safari user but when it's done it will work with FF (or camino) too.

Greg Newman
twitter: 20seven

Great! I actually use Safari for daily use and FF for debugging / testing, so that's perfect.

Keith