[Orgmode] Re: OrgmodeHelp: Convert Org-Mode to Shadowplan for Palm (Cent

From: Wes Hardaker
Subject: [Orgmode] Re: OrgmodeHelp: Convert Org-Mode to Shadowplan for Palm (Centro)
Date: Mon, 20 Jul 2009 16:28:41 -0700

>>>>> On Sun, 19 Jul 2009 03:56:40 +0200, p.raschdorff <address@hidden> said:

pr> using both - my Palm OS device with the ShadowPlan outliner and Org-mode,
pr> I've tried to bring these two worlds together.

Great!  I actually started writing org-export-generic specifically
because I wanted to export to shadowplan.  I wasn't planning on doing
the reverse (import to org from shadowplan), but it would certainly be
helpful to be able to.

(I just haven't written the export-generic plugin for shadowplan, but it
was on my very-soon-todo list)

--
\ Wes Hardaker                           http://pontifications.hardakers.net /
 \_____ "In the bathtub of history the truth is harder to hold than ________/