Re: [Orgmode] Re: Results of the SourceForge Community Award

From: Cian OConnor
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Re: Results of the SourceForge Community Award
Date: Fri, 24 Jul 2009 22:20:38 +0100

Gabi Danon <address@hidden> writes:

Org-mode is the killer app for emacs, surely? It is the reason I'm using
Emacs again after a five year gap - and not just org-mode, but BBDB and
GNUS as well.

One of the things that I find astonishing is that it does so many
disparate things so well. For planning and organising there is nothing
to match its flexibility AND its power; yet it doesn't force any
particular method of organising on you. They all work, and you can be as
sloppy as you like.

As an outliner...well it is THE outliner as far as I'm concerned. For
years I've been searching for the perfect writing tool. I found it.

Cian