Re: [Orgmode] Re: Results of the SourceForge Community Award

From: Bastien
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Re: Results of the SourceForge Community Award
Date: Sat, 25 Jul 2009 00:21:50 +0200

Raffi R <address@hidden> writes:

> In terms of marketing within the Emacs community, it might be worth
> advertising it as an outline-mode replacement. Has anyone written a
> simple tutorial explaining how to use org-mode just in this way, and
> then providing a link to, say, the manual/Worg at the end?

I am working on a simple Worg page which will describe what are the
benefits of org-mode over outline-mode as a major-mode for the Emacs
files like etc/TODO and admin/FOR-RELEASE.

I hope this will be good enough to convince Emacs developers.
If so, it will certainly give more exposure to org-mode.

--
 Bastien